Advanced Systems will ensure your wedding reception dance will live up to your most memorable event. Our professional DJ’s have years of experience, as well as one of the most comprehensive music sets available. Many of our clients are referred, and are frequently recommended by the top reception locations in the HRM.
Typically our most popular booking is base DJ service plus option 1 (basic lighting), but Advanced Systems can customize the show to your wishes. For example we can provide LCD projectors + screens for picture sideshows. Please contact us for further details and possibilities.
When booking with Advanced Systems, we send you two copies of our dance agreement. This contract outlines the specific details of your dance. One copy is for your confirmation, the other signed and returned to us to confirm date. We do not require a deposit our fee is payable in full the night of your reception. For private functions we require cash or certified cheque, for companies we accept cheque.
Typical procedure of the reception:
- Equipment setup in afternoon, or sometime before guest arrival
- DJ arrives 15-20 minutes before scheduled dance start time
- DJ dressed in appropriate attire for your event
- Usually dance portion is started with announcing and dedicating the first couple of songs for the bride and groom. Following, your dance turns into all request show
- DJ can announce the throwing of the bouquet and garter
We select music for your dance in the following ways:
- If you supply us a list of any music you want, or do not want played.
- We get a feel for what guests are asking for and responding to. By doing this we get a feel for what your crowd is looking for. The music we carry is wide variety of songs all on CD. The selections start back in the big band and swing era, moving up through the 50/60 rock and roll. We carry all of the disco up to and including today newest dance music.
- The success of your dance is in the music our DJ plays at your reception. By taking requests and working with your crowd the DJ will keep your guests dancing.